Requirements for Admission
A Level Admission Procedure (ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022)
Registration process begins 1st April, 2021
Eligibility criteria for A’S and A Level:
- To initiate the process:
- Fill the online form provided in the ‘Apply’ section of the Kaizen HS website
- Upon filling the form, a KHS representative will schedule an interview (either in-person or online)
- After the interview process, once accepted, following needs to be ensured
- If the student plans to pursue higher education within Pakistan, the student must have taken Islamiat, Urdu and Pakistan Studies.
- Student has to have passed O Levels/IGCSE level examinations with at least 5 subjects or more.
- Matriculation students are eligible to apply based on matriculation to IGCSE/CAIE equivalence.
- The last date of registration will be 15th August 2021.
- The following documents must be submitted to the school head office:
- Four recent passport size photographs with white/blue background.
- Photocopy of NADRA Smart Card (note: include front and backside on A4 sized paper)
- School transcripts from Class 10 to 11 from previous school (must include final, mid-year and mock exams).
- Photocopy of O Level result (if any).
- Photocopy of parents’ CNIC (note: must include front and back on one side of A4 sized paper).
- Proof of O Level results within one week of announcement to secure admission.
- If student is attempting to secure admission in A2 Level, proof of AS Level grades must be provided after interview process.